Access. Knowledge. Connections.
In an industry that changes daily and demands immediate responses, staying informed, engaged and one step ahead is critical as outsourcing is causing adjustment challenges everywhere. With more than 600 executives joining Balanced Viewpoint since the introduction of our outsourcing briefings in 2004, and after our very successful inaugural Multisourcing Strategies Summit in November 2006, Balanced Viewpoint is pleased to announce its second annual conference on worldsourcing.
Gain insights from industry leaders on how organizations are maximizing the business benefits associated with worldsourcing, including:
- The most significant trends, drivers, business models, issues and risks that have an impact on worldsourcing decision making
- How creating extended organizations will assist firms to stay ahead of the competition and the role that worldsourcing plays in this new organization design
- Assessing the comparative benefits of various regions and cities drives the balancing of risks and benefits and creates an optimal fit based on the company’s specific business requirements
- How a combination of a talented labor pool, rapidly developing infrastructure, a burgeoning domestic market and rapid investment is quickly making China a credible alternative to India
- How some regions and countries are emerging outsourcing hotspots with great future potential, niche capabilities and unique differentiators, but for different reasons
- How worldsourcing creates business value by developing globally dispersed yet collaborative teams that increase risk mitigation and improve productivity
One of the most respected worldsourcing events in the industry features comprehensive and unbiased knowledge-sharing with powerful, focused sessions and from keynotes to seminars to executive roundtables. Across the spectrum of worldsourcing knowledge, the conference allows attendees to gain access to deep knowledge of emerging worldsourcing trends including hottest new locations. And the conference’s networking events are specifically designed for worldsourcing professionals.
Who Will Be There
The Balanced Viewpoint 2009 Worldsourcing Conference will bring together more than 200 experts, practitioners and executives charged with critical corporate sourcing decisions. Your attendance will provide valuable insight into the potential that a worldsourcing strategy can deliver, in increasing organizational capabilities, improving business performance and increasing competitive advantage. Expect to see your clients, suppliers and partners at this event including:
- Executives responsible for sourcing decisions from across the spectrum of user industries
- Government and NGO heads of alternative service delivery
- Chief procurement officers, supply chain managers and heads of strategic sourcing
- Market analysts and business intelligence researchers
- Academics and researchers in business, public policy and technology departments
- Directors of shared services and business services centers
- Managers of next generation data centers
Be there on January 12, 2009 as the Balanced Viewpoint 2009 Worldsourcing Conference will deliver unique insights and cutting-edge perspectives sponsored by the industry’s most respected leaders and innovators.
Download the Balanced Viewpoint 2009 Worldsourcing Conference Program Guide